To learn by example, inspect these squids:
- A simple squid tracking Kusama transfers. Illustrates a basic usage of
- A complex squid tracking balances across multiple parachains. This complex squid illustrates the usage of
SubstrateBatchProcessor, storage calls and custom resolvers.
- Simple EVM squid. Illustrates how to use
SubstrateBatchProcessorto index EVM logs. See EVM tutorial for details.
- Simple WASM squid. Illustrates how to use
SubstrateBatchProcessorto index WASM smart contract data. See WASM tutorial for details.
- An advanced squid tracking all the historical ERC20 and NFT transfers on Moonbeam. Illustrates the usage of wildcard selectors and a possible way to organize a growing squid codebase into submodules.
More examples can be found by browsing the gallery of the public squids in the Aquairum. Inspect the squid sources by following the GitHub link on the squid page.